- Works well in all hospitality, industrial, and healthcare applications
- Closed cell feature eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids
- Manufactured with an anti-microbial agent in the material to prevent mold, mildew, and bacterial growth
- Very user-friendly, lightweight and easy to clean
- National Floor Safety Institute Approved, non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat
- Non-allergenic, latex, and silicone free
- Complete with safety bevel, all service carts roll over the mats with ease
- Promotes employee wellness
- Immediate increase in productivity and employee morale due to workplace comfort
- Reduction of exposure to prolonged cold, heat and vibration
- Reduces spinal compression
- Increases circulation
- Ergonomically designed guaranteed reduction of back, leg, foot, and ankle fatigue
Medical professionals are on their feet all day long. Without proper matting, this can lead to aches, pain and fatigue, which means lower productivity. Medical anti-fatigue mats are designed for use in environments where both contamination control and comfort are critical.
Anti-fatigue mats provide comfort to professionals who stand all day and are easy to clean and maintain. They can be used in places like operating rooms to provide relief from pain and fatigue because they don't absorb liquid or fluids.