This pair of Ultrafins Stirrups are designed for larger patients with a maximum weight capacity of 800 lbs (363 kg). With Lift-Assist technology these stirrups allow for easy adjustment of lithotomy and abduction while maintaining the sterile field.
The "Fin" in Ultrafins means this boot is extended along the lateral side (lateral fins) which offers full support to the leg and calf. They have been designed to accommodate patients with larger calves, while providing appropriate use for the general patient population.
What does Remanufactured Stirrups mean?
Completely remanufactured to "Like-New" condition; meeting OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards. Includes End-to-End 2 year warranty on parts and labor, and a 10 year Serviceable Guarantee.
Remanufactured Process Includes:
All surfaces are stripped and refinished, polished or anodized. All wearing parts are replaced with new: Gas Struts, Boot Clamp Assembly, Rubber Joint Mold, Lateral Fin Boot Velcro and Surfacing, Side Rail Clamps, and Pressure Relief Pads.
Ultrafins Stirrups Features:
- Floating Boot (self-adjusting) eliminates any pressure when moving the stirrup into various degrees of lithotomy.
- Flexible Boot comfortable conforms to calf shape of the patient.
- Lateral Fin Boots are designed to cover and protect the head of the fibula and the peroneal nerve.
- Lift-Assist technology allows for easy movement of the leg when placing it in the desired position.
- Squeeze Grip Handle provides easy intraoperative adjustment without compromising the sterile field. Simply clamp and release the handle to adjust and secure the leg holder in any direction.
- Clamshell Pressure Relief Pads completely encapsulates the foot, ankle, and calf for comfortable and safe positioning.
- Lithotomy Range: +84° to –33°
- Abduction Range: +25° to –9°
- Patient Weight Capacity: 800 lbs (363 kg).
- 2 Year End-to-End Warranty (Parts & Labor)
- 10 Year Serviceable Guarantee.
- Ships ready for use with Right & Left Stirrups, Pressure Relief Pads, and Side Rail Clamps.
- Replacement Pads: Item #AC3900-BP
- Remanufactured in the USA!