Pediatric Chest Rolls are designed to protect the patient's entire chest area from pressure points. The flat bottom increases non-roll stability for the prone position.
This line of 2" wide x 2" high pediatric chest rolls are produced in 4 standard lengths. They are ideal for a endless variety of positions & procedures.GP639: Pediatric Gel Chest Roll, 2"W x 2"H x 6" long.
GP640: Pediatric Gel Chest Roll, 2"W x 2"H x 8" long.
GP641: Pediatric Gel Chest Roll, 2"W x 2"H x 10" long.
GP642: Pediatric Gel Chest Roll, 2"W x 2"H x 12" long.
- Place under torso to allow for chest expansion.
- Place under feet to protect from nerve damage.
- Place under the patient's knees to keep leg slightly bent.
- Place on each side of the patient to keep them in position.
- Flat bottom offers greater stability and keeps positioner in place.
Gel Chest Rolls:
Provides ultimate pressure relieve; mimicking fatty tissue to reduce shear and prevent pressure injuries. High density gel absorbs shock, stretches, and retains its shape. All Coulmed's Gel is latex free, MRI safe, and Radiolucent.