These large 6-Inch Flat Bottom Chest Rolls are available in three standard lengths to meet any of your positioning needs. Commonly used to support the torso during prone position surgeries. Flat bottom provides stability so the positioner does not roll.GP619: Gel Chest Roll, 6"W x 6"H x 12" long.
GP620: Gel Chest Roll, 6"W x 6"H x 16" long.
GP621: Gel Chest Roll, 6"W x 6"H x 20" long.
- Place under torso to allow for chest expansion.
- Place under feet to protect from nerve damage.
- Place under the patient's knees for pressure protection.
- 6 inch height allows for positioning of the knees & ankles in the lateral position.
- Place along the abdomen for extra stability.
- Flat bottom offers greater stability and keeps positioner in place.
Gel Chest Rolls:
Provides ultimate pressure relieve; mimicking fatty tissue to reduce shear and prevent pressure injuries. High density gel absorbs shock, stretches, and retains its shape. All Coulmed's Gel is latex free, MRI safe, and Radiolucent.