This heavy-duty Height Adjustable Instrument Table is designed to straddle the surgical table, offering 20" inches in height adjustment to accommodate any table position. The 36"L x 24"D top surface allows for full instrument access during Neuro, Cardiac, and Orthopedic Surgery.
The removable crank handle allows for easy height adjustment from 36" to 56" high.
Height Adjustable Instrument Table Features:
- Designed to straddle (over-the-top) the surgical table.
- Top surface measures: 36"L x 24"D
- Height Adjustment: 36" to 56" high.
- Leg Clearance: 28" wide.
- Heavy-duty tables made with 16-gauge #304 stainless steel.
- Fully welded construction with no open cavities to collect unwanted substances.
- Square legs provide 50% more strength verse standard round legs.
- Includes reinforcing channels for increased weight capacity.
- 3" Premium ball bearing casters.
- Made in the USA!