This Surgeon's Chair is ideal for many types of procedures; providing unmatched comfort and support during long procedures. Manufactured with no open cavities to eliminate any areas where dirt, fluid and bacterial debris can become entrapped. Hydraulic foot control allows the surgeon to raise and lower the stool without leaving the sterile field.
Surgeon's Stool Features:
- Hydraulic foot control allows the surgeon to easily raise and lower the stool.
- Height Adjustment from 22-3/4" to 30-1/4" high.
- Rotates a full 360 degrees.
- For extra stability, features a 21" diameter base.
- 16" Round fully padded seat available in multiple colors.
- Heavy Duty, 5 caster powder coated base.
- High grade 3" Casters.
- Includes large padded backrest; for procedure rest see item #AC389-PR.
- Made in the USA!