These Laminectomy Arm Cradles are used to improve weight and pressure redistribution. Offers cushioning and support to the arms, shoulders, elbows, and ulnar nerves.
Laminectomy Arm Cradles Features:
- Single-Use Foam Positioner.
- Arm Cradle Measures: 23"L x 5"W x 3"T.
- Designed for use during laminectomy procedures.
- Supports patients arms, shoulders, elbows, and ulnar nerves.
- Cut to provide maximum exposure to operative sites.
- Utilizes Eco-Friendly Harvest® Foam.
- Case of 12 Positioners.
- Made in the USA!