Toboggan Arm & Leg Guards (also known as sleds) protect the patient's arms & legs during surgery. This small shield is ideal for upper body procedures or pediatric patients. The low, 5-1/2" height allows for unrestricted access to other surgical equipment.
Each Toboggan Guard is available with or without a gel liner pad. Pads are designed to shield against ulnar nerve pressure.
Available in Three Styles:
GP405-SET: Complete Set - Guard & PadGP405-SD: Toboggan Shield Only
GP405: Gel Pad Liner Only
Small Toboggan Arm & Leg Guard Features:
- Small, 5-1/2" height makes this ideal for upper body procedures or pediatric patients.
- Small toboggan measures: 20"L x 5-1/2"H
- Available with 3/8"T Gel Pad Liner.
- Helps keep arms/legs on the surgical table.
- Prevents accidental dislodgment of IV and arterial lines.
- Crystal clear shield for unrestricted visibility.
- Reusable and easy to clean.
- Gel Liner is leak proof - even if punctured.
- Radiolucent and MRI safe.
- Made in the USA!