Pediatric Chest Rolls are designed to protect the patient's entire chest area from pressure points. The flat bottom increases non-roll stability for the prone position.
This line of 3" wide x 3" high pediatric chest rolls are produced in 4 standard lengths. They are ideal for a endless variety of positions & procedures.
GP643: Pediatric Gel Chest Roll, 3"W x 3"H x 6" long.
GP644: Pediatric Gel Chest Roll, 3"W x 3"H x 8" long.
GP645: Pediatric Gel Chest Roll, 3"W x 3"H x 10" long.
GP646: Pediatric Gel Chest Roll, 3"W x 3"H x 12" long.
- Place under torso to allow for chest expansion.
- Place under feet to protect from nerve damage.
- Place under the patient's knees to keep leg slightly bent.
- 3 inch height allows for positioning of the knees & ankles in the lateral position.
- Place along the abdomen for side-to-side stability.
- Flat bottom offers greater stability and keeps positioner in place.
- Place under the patient's knees for added pressure protection.
Gel Chest Rolls:
Provides ultimate pressure relieve; mimicking fatty tissue to reduce shear and prevent pressure injuries. High density gel absorbs shock, stretches, and retains its shape. All Coulmed's Gel is latex free, MRI safe, and Radiolucent.