This Under-the-Pad Mount Arm and Surgery table with Double Tee Foot is designed for use when surgery tables or stretchers don't have side rails. Includes a rugged, stainless steel frame with a 14" wide by 24" long radiolucent polycarbonate section for superior C-Arm imaging.
The stainless steel frame offers unmatched durability and rigidity making a long lasting table. Setup is quick and easy, simply slide under the table pad, the patient won't feel a thing.
Our Double Tee Foot is designed to accommodate any surgery table or stretcher with it's height adjustment from 27" to 39" high. The leg is fully collapsible for easy storage or transport.
Under-the-Pad Arm & Hand Surgery Table Features:
- Very durable stainless steel offering a radiolucent, polycarbonate section which measures 14"W x 24"L for C-Arm access.
- Overall size: 18"W x 47"L
- Exposed table size: 18"W x 32"L
- The rugged stainless steel construction will offer greater longevity.
- Designed to slip under the table pad - the patient won't feel a thing!
- Slides under the pad about 15" and secured with the patient's weight.
Double Tee Foot is fully collapsible and features a built in handle for storage or transport.
- Double Tee offers greater side-to-side support.
- Height adjustable from 27" to 39"H
- Ships ready for use with 2" thick table pad.
- Made in the USA!
Need help finding the perfect Arm and Hand Surgery Table? Check out our step-by-step guide: