This Elbow Arthroscopy Positioner places the surgical patient's elbow in an optimal positioning for elbow arthroscopy. Allows for unobstructed access to a tourniquet without interfering with the sterile field. Protects against slipping without the use of straps.
Elbow Arthroscopy Positioner Features:
- Optimal positioning for elbow arthroscopy.
- Easy access to a tourniquet without affecting sterile field.
- Prevents patient from slipping.
- Solid #304 Stainless Steel Construction.
- Includes conductive, vinyl-covered, pressure relief, 3/4" pad.
- 1/2" diameter x 18-1/2" long; round post accessory.
- Made in the USA!
- Universal Clark Socket: AC40
- Replacement Padding: AC87-P